Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Attitude Meters

Idea was scraplifted from someone's adorable layout.
Lay them on a "scrap of paper", maybe some vellum,
follow up with a photo prong or another element to
select your chosen attitude.

I plan on making more when I get better software.
I will take requests. I will need size, colors
(thumbnail samples of papers would be perfect)
and an idea of words you want used. I do have a
big list of words though. Anything else you can
think of. Email at bottom of page.

Right click to save target as or just click on link.

Teen Meter
Baby 1
Baby 2
Baby 3

Png files hosted on Photobucket.

5 comments:

heather said...

hee hee hee - isn't the teen meter the truth?! Have a 13 year old step-daughter, she's not quite at the 'mature' end of the spectrum. thanks!

cindiaskew said...

love the concept. oh smart. thx

Sharon said...

thank you so much for the freebies, for this just getting start digtal scrapbooker.

Rona said...

this is a GREAT element to have! thank you!

Granna Deanna said...

It's been said that teenagers are just toddlers with hormones & car keys! These could also be used to make cute cards. Thanks for giving me new material!