Saturday, August 19, 2006

Baby Notice Freebie


These were not created by me, but a blue one was given to me as a card for my son. The original designer is unknown. I changed the colors and have more colors available on the CD. I noticed when I uploaded these that the blue card didn't match the blue foot so I quickly made a jpg version (saving as png crashed for some reason). I kept the darker blue card up anyway. Clicking on link opens up an image, not a zip.
Pink Card (png) Deep Blue Card (png) Lighter Blue Card (jpg)
Boy Foot Left (png) Girl Foot Right (png) White Foot Left (png)

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks so much for sharing the footprints and cards,they are fantastic.

tuttijudi said...

Glad to see you back, got your cd last spring and have been waiting for more. Thanks for accepting a paper check. DD used some graphics for a presentation and they printed beautifully. Are your summer things ready now, I can wait for October since your teasing us with freebies again, love the price. TFS!!!!! Fantabulous!

Anonymous said...

thankyou for this lovely freebie

Cindy (cinmcw) said...

These are adorable! Thank you so much!