Sunday, September 24, 2006

Drop Shadows

No preview.

For those of you using software for scrapbooking that doesn't have a drop shadow tool, this is for you! I have a heart, rectangle (equal to a 4x6 photo) and a circle (approximately 380px) that are fully scalable to use as drop shadows for your square, rectangle, elipse and circle shaped items you want that 3D effect for. To make them another shape simply squish or pull them. I have tested them out and they work great.

GRAB IMAGE FILES (right click save target as)
Rectangle/Square
Circle/Elipse
Heart Shape

5 comments:

Suzi said...

You come up with the greatest things! Thank you so much for sharing your talents!!

Lynn said...

I was soooo excited when I came across your drop shadow offer. I'm one of those who only has a very basic program that doesn't allow me to do that.
I was really disappointed to find the link is no longer valid. Will you be offering this again?

May God bless,
Lynn
dkctb@aol.com

Cheryl said...

Thank you for sharing; this is such a big help!

natalie said...

thank you thank you thank you, love to have the help with drop shadows - what a great new tool for me.

Anonymous said...

This is genius...absolute genius...I know my program can do drop shadows, but I haven't learned how yet, so this is a godsend...thank you so much!!