Sunday, September 10, 2006

Freebie Assignment #1

Preview* of the 1st Kit:



I love seeing what others have done with my designs, and some have sent me clips and links to their wonderful creations. I would like to see more. With that in mind I have a double participation freebie. Here's how it works:

1. Download the kit previewed above.
2. Create a layout.
3. Post your LO on your blog, website, etc. or email it. Email me the link to your LO and I will email you the download links and any passwords to another freebie kit (previewed below). I must have an email addy since only those that have done the LO's get the extra kit. You can post your link and email in the comments section if you wish (but that is at your own discrection). If you email me the image itself, please reduce its largest side to 4 inches max. I will be sharing some/most or all of these (providing I have time and space).
4. Rules: A) It must be obvious that the main theme is from this kit, but feel free to add anything from your collections. B) Submissions for the 2nd kit must be recieved by Sept. 16th - that's when I upload the 2nd kit and send out the links. The 1st kit will be up for all until my hoster deletes it. UPDATE: Still offering it for a little time longer due to requests by newcomers. This kit will always be offered but the bonus kit will be removed by October 15th. I will still accept LO's past that date to post on the submission page.
5. My email is holly48446NOBOTS@yahoo.com (remove NOBOTS). Those using Outlook can click link at bottom of this webpage.

View submitted layouts here.

DOWNLOADS FOR 1ST KIT:

All Elements
Upper Alphas
Lower Alphas
Numbers and Punctuation
Papers 1 - Green and Orange
Papers 2 - Yellow and Gold

* A few items in the zips are not shown in the preview.

Preview of the 2nd Kit:

4 comments:

candicolette said...

I'm not sure you received my email with the layout attached. My email is candicolettelong@comcast.net

~HJ said...

Yes I did. I was going to send out a group email with the download info on the second kit out on the 16th (Saturday).

candicolette said...

OKee-Dokee. Thanks

jenjenjasp said...

oops...bummer...missed it didn't I?? Wish I had found you sooner...waaaaaaaaa....