Tuesday, September 26, 2006

More Frosting - PINK ADDED

I have made some more frosting alphas in the plump font. The ones I have to add today are White, Pecan, Pink (from Jazmin's bday cake!) and Confetti. I also have my marshmallow font from when I started -and not yet finished- my smores kit (I just got creatively stuck). All downloads are in image format.


white frosting Q
Letters A-T - Letters U-Punctuation - Numbers

pecan frosting 5
Letters A-T - Letters U-Punctuation - Numbers

confetti frosting H
Letters A-T - Letters U-Punctuation - Numbers

Pink Frosting P

Pink Sheets
Letters A-T - Letters U-Punctuation - Numbers

Marshmallow Sheets (no preview - puffy white)
Letter Sheet - Numbers

3 comments:

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thanks for the cool Frosting alpha's will check back later for the rest.

Josie said...

Oh, I love that alpha with the sprinkles! Can't wait to use those on a birthday page! Thanks so much!!

Unico76 said...

Hey thanks for these great frosting alphas. These will be so much fun to use.