Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Yellow Dottie Kit - Same Kit - New Link



[NOTE: Originally posted 9-12-06, re-uploaded file 1-22-08]

First I have to mention that the dottie paper IS NOT my creation. I go to the scrapping store, buy paper items and paper scrap with my shoebox full of doubles. I do scan photos and digiscrap them too. I love my digital camera. I am better with the digital stuff and with a baby around... Anyway, occasionally I buy a sheet specifically to use as a digital background and what I don't paperscrap I post on Freecycle. In this case I wanted to use the dots for a few different layouts (one is below). I don't know the company since the back of the sheet wasn't marked (??odd??) so I don't know who to give credit to. I don't want to be accused of stealing or piracy so if anyone does know the manufacturer let me know. I had fun with this kit and so I am offering it to you.

The kit includes: 14 papers, alpha set, 5 buttons, 5 snaps, 6 flowers, 5 frames, 2 tags, a dot and a squiggle. (The oval tag in the LO below is a snap squished down and the snaps are used as the button on the flowers. The navy background in the preview above is a Scrapbook Factory [Nova] stock sheet.)

A one lump file about 30 megs.

23 comments:

Rae J said...

Sensational colours, sensational kit! Thanks for sharing your hard work!

candicolette said...

Another beautiful kit you put together. You don't quit, do you? I love everything you have made. TFS

kathy said...

Thank you for providing such cool freebies. And thank you especially for providing them on a trouble free (at least for me) download site. Please keep on loving alphas because I do too and you make them so great and then I get to come get them for free!

Thanks,

Kathy

tuttijudi said...

these alphas seem like i can just grab them. so much fun. i have that paper too. i didnt see a copyright either. i wish i had these alphas to print when i did that layout for my dd!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks... Can you let us know who to give credit to as the one who put the kit together? (who you are)

Anonymous said...

adorable kit Tyfs :-)

~HJ said...

QUOTE: "Anonymous said...
Thanks... Can you let us know who to give credit to as the one who put the kit together? (who you are)"

Other than using the dotted paper as a bucket fill, the rest I had done from scratch. You can give credit to either Hollymark Scrapbook Designs or HMWGraphics. Whichever - I'm known by both. Thanks for asking.

Dawn said...

This is too cute. TFS!

Cheryl said...

Thank you for the wonderful freebie and I LOVE your blog!

Lisa said...

This kit is adorable! Your blog is so easy to navigate. Thanks for sharing.

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank You for sharing your fantastic freebies!
Luv the Alpha's!

krohnmom said...

What an awesome kit. I love the polka dots and the wonderful colors.

Thanks

joygross@gmail.com said...

I love this kit... thank you so much. I am glad I bumped into your site.

Suzi said...

This is great! Thank you!!

Luke's Nana said...

What a great kit!! Thank you!

cush464 said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful kit. The colors are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors and I love dots, in short I LOVE this kit very much! Thanks ~ AJ (:

Anonymous said...

totally beautiful work...

lis said...

All links for "yellow dottie kit" have indeed expired.. Today is 01.20.08

Thanks for sharing anyway..

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Scarlett said...

What a fun kit!!! I can't wait to play.

Cindy said...

Just found your blog. Love your stuff! Thanks so much for sharing!

HarleyGirl said...

thank you so so much for sharing your work with all of us. Just want you to know that it is appreciated