Thursday, October 05, 2006

Aquarium Mini Kits


I was messing around with the aquarium theme, of course earlier I uploaded a single page with angel fish, and I have completed a few little groups of items. The AquaGlass files are similar to the alpha posted last week, same fill used but altered. These are only elements. I have a minnow mini kit (elements and frames only) and something that resembles deep sea (set 5). There are 6 zip files total (link below) - it may take me a while to get them up. In set 5 there's solid sheets and an overlay of fishies in the same dimensions. It was more practical not to make a sheet of fish for each gradient background. This also allows you to use a background from your files if you choose.

Files hosted at Esnips (filefront was down again), 300dpi png and jpg files.

Download 6 Files Here (offsite link to aquarium homepage)

9 comments:

krohnmom said...

Super!

Another masterpiece by you.

As always thanks for sharing.

Josie said...

WooHoo, thanks again for everything. This is a great little kit that will be perfect for my pics. I can't wait until I get a few minutes to scrap some pics.

Scrapcat4914 said...

Wow! this is really fantastic!!
Thank You so very much!

Marsha said...

Thanks! These are really cute!!

Angela said...

This is great. My little girl is mad about fish!

Boni said...

This is perfect timming I just got a call from upstairs that my granddaughter had just dried off the fish LOL Thery are all right I guess I better take a pic ture of them now !!!and this kit willmake a good journal page for this one Yes????
Thanks again

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

grambie said...

Beautiful collection to scrap. My granddaughter just started 1st grade loves water mammals. So I will include these in her scrap lo. TFS.

Granna Deanna said...

These are very nice. You've been quite busy. I'm glad I checked the Simply Clean Digi Scraps website & were referred to your blog. Thanks so much for your generosity.