Sunday, October 22, 2006

"Just Silly" Quick Page


Here's the Quick Page I promised. It matches the kit mentioned below. There are 2 pieces to this QP - the page and a paperclip. Despite the small file size, it is high resolution (300dpi as always). I did scale it up to 3600x3600 out of curiosity and it looked just fine, the one here is 1200x1200. The QP is a png file since the film "windows" are blank. The text in the above preview I added for this LO and isn't in the QP.

GRAB THE IMAGE FILES:
Quick Page
Paperclip

Oh - and yes, that's me when I was little.

5 comments:

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank You for sharing the QP & paper clip

twoisisomega said...

Thank you, love the QP.

Josie said...

Very cute QP and a cute Kit too :)
Thanks for sharing it.

LittleFrog said...

Awww, aren't you cute? Great QP!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thanks for sharing this cute QP with me:)