Friday, October 06, 2006

Red Hat Society Kit


"When I am an old woman
I shall wear purple
With a red hat
Which doesn't go
And doesn't suit me."


Due to requests I made a "Red Hattitude" add-on to the kit below. Some pieces from the Attitude kit below will match. I never really thought about adding purple to go with the Red Hat Ladies. When I named it I was in a goofy mood the rich red, tan and black put me in.

The add-on consists of a total of 15megs and 3 pages of zips at Esnips. I couldn't choose what exact shade of purple to use so I used several, but most scrapbooking softwares will allow you to recolor sheets. Some sheets are fun and bright and some are soft. I added the lavender and pink for the under 50 crowd. The main part of the poem by Jenny Joseph makes up a word art that is slightly bevelled and has a subtle drop shadow. There's 2 sets of alphas in the ameretto font.

Pictured in the bottom left of the preview is a button for the RHS. I have 2 in the kit, one with a drop shadow and one without. These will work great on your webpages to use for link buttons.

Credits: the kit and kit assembly - DittersDoodles/hollyann
the clip arts - The Red Hat Society
the watercolor hats - Selda Berns
PLEASE make sure they get credit also.


Download Site


Boyds Bears by Gund has this cute little Red Hat Keychain Bear!

Found some printables here at Scrapbook Scrapbook.

9 comments:

DeCrin said...

Hi! Checked out the Red Hat site and downloaded there! A handy little find there! Thanks for putting us on to it!

Leda said...

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS KIT! My mom passed away about two years ago and I have lots of Red Hat photos of her and I will definitely be using this kit. Every time I see Red Hatters or Red Hat stuff it makes me miss her!

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful. I love the hats.
Thanks for sharing
mmikes

shirley said...

Thank you for adding to this kit and sharing it.

Risa said...

Holly you're like the energizer bunny - wow - except more talented!! Thanks for sharing this nifty little kit :)

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank You so much for the add-on it's just as fantastic as the kit!!!!

DeCrin said...

I just downloaded your kit and it is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours and all the elements.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the whole great kit! It's awesome...now I just need some pics of ME in my Red Hat to scrap with, lol.

Granna Deanna said...

I'm not in the Red (or Pink) Hat Society but occasionally I have need to give something to someone that is a member. You have provided several different options. Thank you for sharing this kit & the links with us.