Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Waffle Tag


small waffle #05
I have 15 waffle tags available. Most, but not all, fills were my creation. They are 3x the size of the preview above. I didn't zip these up. Download individual image files below. 100-400kb each, 300 dpi, drop shadow.

Slate
Antique
Formal Stripe
Walnut Cork
Scrapping Squared (same as above)
Autumn Green
Beachcomber
ABC's in Gray
Bouncing Baby Boy Plaid
Glass Rose
Sweet Baby Pink Ging
Periwinkle Flourish Flower
Apple Basket
Green Rust
Warm Petals



6 comments:

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank You for sharing these great tag's

Dawn said...

Where in the world do you find the time to create all these neat items?? Thank you!

~HJ said...

My boss gave me all of the time in the world... I just got laid off.

DeCrin said...

Dawn said the very thing that I was wondering...where do you find the time? These are great. Love the colours, prints and textures!

Granna Deanna said...

These are really neat! I was laid off this summer (& then rehired in a different position in the same building a week later) but I didn't do creative things like this! Thank you for making such wonderful things at a not-so-wonderful time.

Dusra said...

Thank you for sharing your talent and creativity.
Just a note to tell you that you have been added to our european indexguide

http://www.indexguide.eu/?paintshoppro