Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Blog Tut

I found a Blog Tutorial for those wanting to dress up or start a blog and don't know how. Places I have gone myself are Dynamic Drive, Webmonkey, Javascript Source, About.com, Visibone, and many others I can't think of right now. The forums are very helpful. A tip: when asking for help in one of these forums always make sure you add the link to your site you are having a problem with because they will look at it, tell them what it's doing wrong and what you are trying to make it do and if the problem is solved make sure you post that it was solved (so others reading the posts months down the line will know it worked and so you can thank those that helped you out - these "webgeeks" are awesome - that reminds me, another HTML site for help did have geek in the name, just been months since I personally have needed help). You can always ask me by email too, I just can't guarantee I can solve your problem, still learning HTML myself.

Sorry no links to the sites other than the tut, it's late, I'm tired - there were 9 children here today ages 15, 15, 15, 13, 13, 13, 12, 4 and 17 months. And the 3 13-year old girls are still here! If I don't get a freebie up in the morning, look for one after Extreme Home Makeover and Desperate Housewives get over (that's one of the times I'm on the computer - while watching my shows - we won't forget Grey's Anatomy, ER, and Wife Swap to name a few others.) Until tomorrow: G'nite!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I just started a blog myself and I am lost! Great timing!

Pixel Scribe said...

Thanks for the guidance! I'd also like to know where the little blog dolls / avatars come from if you have time. Thanks in advance!