Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Earth Mini-Kit

(no preview)

Just like the earth is, this kit is blue, green, brown and black. I started this way back in April and ran across it recently. Seems fitting to get it up here this time of year with all of the rustic autumn themes, I think many of us are already tired of winter and it hasn't even got here yet. Not only that, but I have some readers that are beginning spring. It's certainly not my best work, but worth having around and adding to your stash.

DOWNLOAD EARTH ZIP HERE.

2 comments:

Pixel Scribe said...

Thank you... the closest we get to winter here in FL is a cold 43 degrees tonight - or so they say & I actually prefer autumn and it's colors over the other seasons ;)

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank You for sharing your earth kit
Have a Happy Thanksgiving