Saturday, November 11, 2006

Nativity/Desert Kit

This kit was put together as a Nativity Kit. As I chose the colors I noticed that the palette made for a good desert-southwest theme as well. I stuck with the Nativity part of it but those that aren't religious can find the plain items in the zips ending in 2. I didn't make any elements with a desert theme though I would like to try making a turquoise chain. The image above shows what's in each zip, although not all items are shown for papers2 - the word art and 2 overlays. No alphas were made.

The elements are in a brownish orange, reddish brown (it's more red though), teal and tan.

Anyway, if I ever get a donkey and sheep it will get posted here (see post below). I thought the animals completed the kit. Sure the colors are not the traditional red and green, I was inspired by the image in the post below (also included in the kit). I did not create the image nor could I find a credit to pass along as it was an image decorating a church website.

Zips can be found at Esnips (link on right) - there's 5 zips in total now, for some reason one of the zips failed twice to upload so I split it up so now it's papers12 and papers22.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fantastic gift, many many thanks. this is beutiful.
julie, UK

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank You so very much for sharing this beautiful kit!

Angel said...

I wish I could find the link. i can't seem to find the link for Esnips

CellyOneill said...

What a fantastic kit, but i can't seem to find the link for Esnips too...

CellyOneill said...

Hi,thanks so much, the link is in the home page blog !

angela said...

Thank You Very Much

Petra said...

I downloaded this today - it's utterly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing! I love your site! Petra/UK

grambie said...

So nice to visit your blog for the 1st time. Enjoyed reading about you & your devotion. It is not often we are able to obtain religious oriented (titled) scrapping kit. I wish you success. TFS.