Monday, November 20, 2006

Oops!

I found the missing Color Bubbles number sheet when I was organizing my alpha templates into alphabetized folders. I went back and downloaded the zip file and found that, yep, no numbers. Sometimes the font doesn't provide numbers that match, or more commonly punctuation and I found today that some caps match the lowers when the kids were making templates for me (but they still put both cap and lower on the sheet even though they were identical - silly). Chick Heavy font is a good example of a font that has some different caps from lowers but some caps and lowers that are identical. It's a nice font - puffy with a cute little flower for the circles that make up o's, d's and b's etc.

Anyway... here's your PNG file of numbers.

1 comment:

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you for the numbers