Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Bandwidth

It was brought to my attention that Esnips has a bandwidth restriction - something I never knew until now. They were down for a couple of hours the other day while I was trying to upload all of the digi-fir pieces. Anyway, don't worry, Esnips links do not expire and I don't plan on deleting them so if you wanted or needed to wait they will still be there waiting for you to grab them up. Then there's always clicking on the donation link and I can send you a CD with all of your requested items on it including items from the membership and store pages, as long as it's no more than 700 megs. If this is something you are interested in then the donation amount will be $13 USC, 3 CD's worth is $28. In the US it takes no more than 10 days from my ship date to get them, overseas takes a bit longer. I can always send these out as gifts too (though it would be a "belated" Christmas gift). Make sure you send me an email with your wish list and snail mail addy and info if it's a gift. I will send you an email verifying the payment and shipment. I have tons of items that I haven't posted anywhere yet - kind of a stash for the days I can't create and need to upload something somewhere. I am also in the progress of creating a CD of just alphas. 700 megs of alphas. Alpha CD is $13 as well.

(Apologies about peddling on the Freebie Vault, but just wanted to let you know there's another way to get these goodies that saves you time and also is in the form of a back-up copy.)

3 comments:

Pixel Scribe said...

I am interested in the Alpha CD, how soon do you suppose that will be ready? ;^D

~HJ said...

I'm up to about 100 megs, 600 to go, but I do work on them each day, probably just after New Year's. It's just hard when an alpha set turns into a mini-kit (I am so bad about that!).

Pixel Scribe said...

RE: Minikit... LOL...

After New Years is cool :) I Should have my HD sorted out by then and be able to appreciate even more stuff to play with... :^D Also you should not forget to take some time off and enjoy the Holidays!