Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Alpha CD Update and Freebie

Posting note: If you haven't noticed, in my previews I am now marking freebies with Freebie Vault and for purchase items with Digi-Attic. Not to make it easier for the snatch and grabbers, just for my readers to easily understand what is what (since I am so neglecting my other blogs). Oh - and Pixel Scribe dear (smiles) I am kinda on that vacation, had you seen what I used to do compared to now (neglected personal blog, digi-attic blog, household tips blog, genealogy and local history website, made very few blogskins and taken no new orders for website design, not to mention off the puter I do other things like hey - work - but I have been doing that *sigh*).

As many of you may already know, I work on two computers, one is faster than the other but I share it with everyone, that's the one that has the Alpha CD collection on it. My other computer, the dinosaur, had a failure with the motherboard, which is where the 98% complete January collection is parked. So January is on hold for now - I didn't lose anything on the hard drive. Good news is that today I have a few wooden alphas to cut apart, then I have quality check the sets for the last time (I did before I cut now have to make sure I didn't cut an alpha in two) and then I will be burning the CD's probably starting Thursday. For those wanting them, by Friday I will have purchase info posted.



Today's freebie is the February Calendar Tags, because can you believe it's already here?? Oh, my! Six siggies for you calendar and layout needs. Not all of them are red. One is a roughed up aqua blue, great for winter or summer season layouts, depending on which side of the globe you are on. You'll love the pink neon one that looks awesome on black. Download Calendar Tags.

4 comments:

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you for sharing these cool Feb tags!

Pooh Bear said...

Very nice. Thank you for sharing.

Pixel Scribe said...

Excellent, thanks will email you after you post the alpha info. I am currently shopping around for a new printer & scanner - both of mine are old and quality is minimal at best these days :( Take Care of U & Yours...TTYL ;)

crosstown said...

Great calendat tags. thanks