Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tidbits...

Answering emails to the group instead of to each:

The font used at the bottom of the Alpha CD preview that says "Digi-Attic Designs" is called Princess BTN - great font. Another great font is a chalky one called Stamp Act.

The international site where I was tagged is called Let's Scrap. Don't ask me why I haven't taken the time to register officially - seems I always get caught up surfing the blogs and websites to the right on the main page! Great designers BTW!! You see many of their wonderful creations in my LO's.

I live in Michigan, born and raised, in the area we call the "Thumb" (if you look at a map of the state you will see what I mean). Lived within a 15 mile radius of where I grew up. I'm a local historian and have a severely neglected website for my research (probably because I'm here maybe?).

Available CD's are Spring/Summer Membership, September Membership, October Membership, November Membership, December Membership, January Membership (almost complete), Alpha CD 1 (almost complete) and Freebie Vault Collection. For all 8 I can make you a deal, $50 with no shipping fees for those within the US, Canada and Mexico, add another $5 for "overseas". All but 2 CD's are a full 700 megs. Hit the donate button to the right and then fire off an email so I have all of the info I need, including your snail mail addy, what your are purchasing, etc. Overseas shipments I have found take anywhere from 5 days to 3 weeks (I use the least inexpensive way). If you have purchased some of these CD's already then it's $30 for 4, $25 for 3 (add $3 for shipping "locally" and $4 "overseas"). Just make sure you list what you are needing. I save the orders but I do have my moments, lol.

4 comments:

twoisisomega said...

Hey Holly, How long will your CD's be up for sale,example Jan on sale for 1 month, 2 or 3 months? Trying to come back, financially from the holiday's. You know what I mean! :-]

~HJ said...

They will always be available. I am working on getting all of the previews in order so everyone can peek. Not all items had a preview made for them (don't know why I didn't, but oh well).

twoisisomega said...

Wonderful, I will be investing. Thanks.

twoisisomega said...

Great, I will be getting some. Thanks again.