Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Timepieces



A great New Years or Heritage set. I didn't add a bunch of papers. I know I had a bunch of great matches in my stash from my scrapbooking software and from other downloads. Earthy browns, burgundy, golds, tans and greens look great. There's 10 pieces of word art, 7 papers, 6 elements, and 2 screws. Have fun!

Oh, and there's an extra image there unzipped, a recolored "timeless" that matches the other papers better - the one I used in the layout above. It's not as gold as the first one I made, which matches the gold papers.

11 comments:

Lisa said...

What wonderful pieces for heritage pages...thanks so much!! Happy New Year to you and your family! :)

Suezette said...

Very pretty kit. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou very much for sharing this with us. Lovely work!
Cheers
Karyn

RosieB said...

Another wonderful gift, thank you! I'm in the midst of a huge pile of family history photos so this will be very useful

Mary S said...

Lovely! Esnips is being snippy today however. I was able to get zips 1 & 2 and the unzipped file, but it won't give me zip #3, although I am a registered user it keeps trying to make me re-register. Any advice?

~HJ said...

Mary - you don't have to be a registered user to download from them. Log out and try. I know they have been doing some updating, so maybe it's a bug or it's still a bandwidth thing. I don't delete my files so all I can say is hang in there. This is why I use multiple hosts. I'm going to upload another kit tonight so in light of this I will zip it up in one file and tuck it on filefront instead. I'll write esnips about the problem.

twoisisomega said...

Thank you so much, these will go really well with vintage pages.

Sally said...

Beautiful kit and just perfect for the heritage album I'm working on! TFS

rae_j said...

Really great work - love the colours, and the designs. Thank you!

lcbannon said...

Thanks for the freebies

Anonymous said...

Beautiful timepieces! Thank you!
Liza