Sunday, January 07, 2007

Tree Lights

(no preview)

Just a pack of holiday tree lights. There is a couple of drop shadows that are loose so if you want them on your lights you can add them where you want them and in the perspective you like.

Hopefully the last of my holiday items. I was cleaning out my hard drive and found some half-done projects. In light of the drama earlier this week I was just curious of something so those that read this will know that the password for this zip file is i read without a space.

This file is hosted on PuttStuff. It has a 30-day expiration, meaning if it goes 31 days without being downloaded it goes away. I won't upload it again.

DOWNLOAD TREE LIGHTS

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the lights and the snowman papers! Yup, I saw the password......

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you for sharing your great lights and the 2nd part of your Snowmen BG's

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebies. I just found your site and I do read everything. Love your work and generosity...


Rosemarie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the another GREAT freebie, no trouble opening the file *grin*
Kendi

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the lights. Yes I read your blog lol

TexasHeart said...

I love all of your work! Thank you for sharing your talent with us. I do read your blog **grin** and enjoy every word of it! :)

twoisisomega said...

Oh wow how perfect tree lights, Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Tamalita said...

thanks for the freebies :) and i read it all :)

Anonymous said...

Cool lights. I'm just now finding these. Thanks for sharing!

Liza