Monday, February 25, 2008

Warm Fuzzies Mini-Kit


This kit was uploaded before (January 9, 2007) as a mini-kit sampler (see link below). If you want the entire kit - all 115 megs of it - then email me a link to your gallery and I will email you the download links. Don't email me asking for the kit if you are not sending a link to your layout gallery. I'm getting too many asking for things and not participating or filling the request, even asking for passwords. I just delete them. Not out of being rude, but I took a lot of time creating these for you for free, it's the least you could do in return. And passwords were added because of piracy issues. I've been known to take a month old file and change the password on both the blog and the file so others can't put the password on their blog too. Thanks for your understanding here. Now go grab a freebie...

Download Warm Fuzzies Freebie

8 comments:

twoisisomega said...

Really really cute, Thanks so much Holly.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors you used for this. thanks so much for sharing.

Pixel Scribe said...

thank you - love the colors and the baby is cute too :)

Scrapcat4914 said...

Holly this mini is totally adorable Thank you for sharing it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this, I love the soft colors.
Donna (jd55057)

Anonymous said...

This kit looks beautiful from what I can tell. Thank you so very much for sharing your work. Lots of Love heading your way...xxx

Linda said...

This is so cute; thanks!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.