Sunday, March 11, 2007

New Freebies


This layout is of a photo I wasn't able to get a good shot of. They were doing road construction on a 4 lane divided highway. In the southbound lane they had signs reading "right lane closed ahead" and just a bit further down another that read "left lane closed ahead". I really wish they turned out but I was driving and there wasn't anywhere for me to stop and take a photo. What's even funnier is that as I drove I didn't find any construction at all.

The street signs download is of the elements I made for the layout above. Supershots is a full size frame for several photos and is a pinkish red striped color. And last is a group of Christmas lights I was messing around with that were just sitting on my HD. Enjoy!

Street Signs
Supershots Quick Page
Christmas Lights

9 comments:

Pixel Scribe said...

Thanks a bunch for the freebies!

& all I can say is keep to the middle as long as there's no traffic... :P LOL

Scrapcat4914 said...

Thank you so very much for the great freebies!!

crosstown said...

Great signs for road trips. Thanks

Josie said...

Hi Holly!

Those traffic signs couldn't have come at a better time. My 13 year old just got his first driving lesson and these worked so well on that LO. See it here:
http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/44077/cat/601

Thanks so much for them!!

Lizzerd said...

I guess they expect you to fly!!
thanks for the gifts.

dianalyn said...

thanks! too funny! do you live in MI LOL!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!!
Mary K.

White'sHappening said...

Thanks so much! These are great!

pooh said...

Awesome-just love your signs!!
Thank you for all the great gifts today :)