Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Preview of Upcoming Kit


Okay, had to upload the preview page of what I am working on now. The color palette is from my current header and webpage with orange added in because of an "Eggie Alpha" I made to go along with it. It's called "Spring Has Sprung" (not yet here, we had snow yesterday), but the calendar says it's officially spring now. The kit has springy colors, flowers and Easter items. Great for those layouts - baby and birthday layouts too. I didn't add any drop shadows or other flashy details. The graphics are flat in general but pop because of the coloring. I have another alpha in mind for the Easter theme, though the alpha in the preview has a few sets - blue, green, orange, yellow, pink and multi - in the font called "Horseshoes and Lemonade". Of course, there's solid colors and I am working on overlays for the solids. A few striped pages were done. A fellow designer sent me some cubes I requested for this kit. I can't do cubes like she can. And there's a bunch of flowers. I have bunnies and stuff to add yet too. I'm sure it's going to be a fun kit.

Uploads start tomorrow night 3/21.

3 comments:

mamamaytag said...

I agree by what I see it's gona be a Fun kit. Thank you.

lindaschorn@msn said...

I have those people in my house,I also have 2 others "I Don't Know" & "Not Me."

Thanks for the Kit it is Great

Linda

judi said...

hey linda, not me is at my house tonight!