Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring Kit - more uploaded

I have uploaded these files:

Parts
Papers6
Papers4
Overlays2
Overlays3
Overlays4
Overlays5

NOTE: The Parts file has zips inside it too. What happened was when I zipped them up I found how compressed they have become allowing me to upload more at once. A 3 meg paper zipped down to only 32 kilobytes, wow! If any of you have problems with this file let me know. I did test it however. This file has in it Papers 1, 2, 3 and 5 as well as the Eggie Alpha.

I'm still creating a few elements. I have the cubes and bunnies right now. Making some slides and frames. Squishing papers down make good ribbons.

6 comments:

Raindew said...

This is fabulous, thanks. I am having a problem with the overlays 1 and 2, there is no link on the blog and I can't find it in esnips either. Is it me? I will check back later.

Thanks again.

~HJ said...

It's not you. I haven't uploaded them and activated the link yet. There's one more left plus the element pack, but I have to leave the house for work now. Maybe tonight or in the morning they'll be up.

Anonymous said...

good mornin
overlays 1 is not working and parts is asking for password
thanks
donna

Claudya said...

Thanks for share. I like the overlays. :$

Anonymous said...

great kit- tyfs

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the newest installments to you kit...


Rosemarie