Saturday, April 21, 2007

Khaki Calendar Kit


This kit is based on a layout I found that has a "year-in-review" theme. Each month had a simple sentence describing the month and a photo for each month was added to the layout. There's two sets of alphas, rik rak ribbons, glass buttons, papers and calendar labels. Palette image has font info. As always, 300 dpi. I made textured papers in the same colors but all file sizes were over 6 megs, too much for my dial up to handle on an upload, so I skipped those and left the simple solids and one stripe sheet. I'm sure these items match other papers you may have in your collection.

Download 3 Zips Here

7 comments:

Pixel Scribe said...

Thanks very much for these cool elements and alpha's.

larissa said...

very nice thanks for sharing

Sabrina said...

Thanks for sharing this awesome kit. I especially like the clean, uncluttered look.

Anonymous said...

cute kit, thanks so much!!

Odette said...

Thanks for sharing this cute kit.

Lene said...

cute. thank you. :)

teeny said...

thank you for this great kit- it'll work wonderfully for layouts of my oldest daughter during her air cadet days. long ago they may be .... LOL