Thursday, May 03, 2007

Cocoa and Coffee Kit


What started out as just some word art last year ended up being a wacky kit I threw together in the last couple of days. There's a bunch of stuff with this one. Crazy amounts of papers, frames, mugs and buttons in goofy patterns. There's a block pattern and a swirl doodle like what you get when you stir your creamer in your coffee or marshmallows after they melt in your hot chocolate. I tried to add enough variety so the kit can be used for other things. The palette is coffee brown, hot chocolate brown, milky white and cinnamon red. I started the downloads Wednesday night and will finish Thursday night (May 3rd, today). There are 22 zips in all. I uploaded them largest to smallest. I'm still cursed with a dial-up connection. Once I am not I will offer the my files in small ones and in one big chunk.

Download Folder at Esnips

Oh - Esnips does have a bandwidth limitation still. If you can't grab them now, they will always be there. I don't "retire and delete" files if I can help it. So you have plenty of time to come back to finish the downloading.

7 comments:

Pixel Scribe said...

Very cool kit for us coffee addicts :P Looking forward to the rest of it :) Thank you!

Scrapcat4914 said...

Awesome!!
TY so very much!!

FYI there are 10 fantastic DL's

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful...thank you for including cocoa because I don't drink coffee. You are so generous ...may you be blessed abundantly....Cynthia

Scrapcat4914 said...

Stopped by and grab the last 12 fantastic DL's for this kit!!
Have a great weekend!!

Josie said...

Wow! What a fabulously generous kit! Thank you so much!!

giatocj said...

What an amazing kit...I LOVE it. Thank you for sharing it.

Rachel said...

Awesome Kit.. thankyou