Thursday, June 28, 2007

New Layouts - Kit Previews

The layouts below are acting as previews for 4 of many kits I have sitting around on my computer and will be offered here within the next few weeks. I also will be offering a freebie kit to everyone who sends me a layout or a link to a blog or album where they have a layout posted that has something of mine in it. Details and the chosen kit will be posted later. Those that send this info now will automatically be included (email to the right).


This was made with my Blueberry Rose kit. It is a MONSTER KIT. Many items are great for boys as well as girls and some more mature pages, not just for the fun, goofy ones. You will get a lot of use out of this. The dated tab is actually a mat peeking out from under the frame.


I started the Arctic Foil kit with an alpha and element collection. I played with it a while back and I am now offering it this month. It was just one of those things I got stuck on and set aside. It's a smaller kit though it has two sets of alphas. No snowflakes with this one.


This is from another large kit called Grandpa's Pajamas. Lots of torn papers, fuzzies and buttons are included. There's a bunch of backgrounds but I didn't make an alpha. Silver looks great. I've offered silver and chrome alphas and I know there's many others out there.


This is a mini-kit simply called Gone Hunting. The trees and the bear are not included. There's an alpha and a handful of papers with a few tags.

2 comments:

Julie Ann said...

Awesome stuff!, looking forward to it all :) Love that last pic/lo!

BelindasScrapz said...

ah he is adorable what a picture! thanks for sharing that layout preview