Sunday, July 29, 2007

Block Frame Templates


These are black and transparent frames saved as 900x900 png files. Use them like you would png and psd templates. I made them after seeing a layout that was four slide frames on top, four on the bottom and two each on the sides with the middle saved for journaling. I wanted my frames to be shaped and silly, not the standard slide frame. I haven't done my layout yet because I lost track of time. I'm uploading three sets of freebies and going to bed (3rd shifter).

I know to use these in Gimp only. You will have to look up a tut for using layered template files for your specific program. Many scrapbooking forums already have them posted.

Block Frame Templates on Esnips

By the way - Commercial use is okay, no credit back required.

1 comment:

glued2mybook said...

these did work well for me, thanks for the scrapbooking tools