Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Floral Frustrations


I decided to participate in the July 15th Members RAK over at Rakscraps. I made a bunch of things, including these flowers. I was having severe issues because my layers plug-in isn't working for some reason. These didn't turn out how I intended. I restarted the program and computer a few times and didn't get anywhere. I emailed these over to a friend of mine who instead of helping me with them, she scrapped with them. She said to offer them as is, just here instead of on Raks as a part of the kit. So forgive the imperfections, maybe it might be the touch you need, maybe not. After all, it's you that has to decide if you like it or not. I'm not a good critic of my own work usually. I would REALLY like to know what you think, because I can do more in this style if you like them. They are like vellums with a dark outline.

Floral Frustrations Doodles and Elements

4 comments:

makeyesup said...

Don't cut yourself short. These are very nice. the entire kit is great. Thanks also for the education on the stealing. Can't believe people want to take credit for other's hard work.
At first couldn't find the password on the Blueberry Rose kit. After reading your comments a couple of times, it popped out at me.

Alicia said...

I love the vellum effect on these! Thanks so much

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

CaliChris said...

Very Nice...thank you!