Thursday, July 19, 2007

Jazmin's Pastels Kit


Jazmin saw some colors I had swirled together and fell in love with them, so I named the kit after her. Papers, viewmasters, square buttons and flourished doodles in color and chrome make up this kit. I also added at the last minute all 6 colors (3 really match) of my Abbey Pastel Alphas from my Alphas 1 CD. For those that bought the CD, these will be duplicates. It's a smaller kit so I skipped the single file for high speed users.

Jazmin's Pastels Kit on Box.Net

(This is the first time using Box.Net so let me know if there are any problems - I'm on my way to check them myself too. You do not have to leave a comment there since like Esnips they ask you to sign up to post a comment. I would like to know how you like it though.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked it just fine. I didn't have any problems and it was fast
Thanks for sharing

Tabatha

Linda said...

Thank you for the pretty kit. The downloads were fast and easy.

Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!
I didnt have any problems!!!!

makeyesup said...

downloads worked just fine - no problems.
The kit is fabulous - soft pastel colors will look so nice with baby and girlie layouts.
Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

twoisisomega said...

Love the colors in this one! Thanks for sharing.