Sunday, July 22, 2007

Pale Arizona Kit


A smaller than usual kit (since I lost a layering function on my program I couldn't add to this work in progress). There are papers, stick pins, frames, buttons, a couple flowers and alpha backs. I didn't do an alpha. Just use your text tool and add the letters of your choice to the alpha backs. For a layout I used these on I chose white and the font Sedona. Lots of parts of this kit are "non-Arizona". I always try to have some pieces in every kit that are the same palette but not really on theme. That way if you like the colors and not the theme you still can use it.

Pale Arizona Kit on Box.Net

3 comments:

- PRACTiCAL CHiCK said...

This is beautiful! I am very very new to digital scrapbooking. I am bookmarking your site!

Maria said...

Thank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com

makeyesup said...

Very nice, love the color combinations. Thanks for sharing.