Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ribbon Trails


A collage of ribbons and a glass button. In the preview above I show how you can just cover the button with your own elements or another button I may have created for a kit. Layer things over the button like paper, photos, more ribbons, flowers, brads... And now that you have an example, it would be quite easy to create this look with your own ribbons. I myself didn't make all of the items used, which may be obvious from the DSP freebie ribbon with beads. Three of the ribbons, the bead line and the buttons are mine however. Two zips make up this set.

Ribbon Trails 1
Ribbon Trails 2

12 comments:

Sharon said...

Thank you very much, I think these are awesome.

Kimberly said...

Love these, they look like little ribbon comets!

julie K in Taiwan said...

Thank you for such fun and unique freebies.

Sarah said...

I loved these ribbons, but I was only able to get the 1st zip file, I'm having a lot of difficulty with this e-snips that you use as an upload page. I would definitely not suggest using it in the future! 4 shared is MUCH better! I would love the second zip file, but I guess it's just not meant to be!

Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these last 3 DL's they are fantastic!!!

Julie Ann said...

WOW - it's so cool - thanks :)

glued2mybook said...

sarah she has used esnips for bout a year, sometimes i have a problem and i come back and all is okay, i think esnips has a bandwith setting she doesnt delete her freebs so come back later i got these ok no probs

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the ribbons and boxes. They will all come in handy, great job on them.

Anonymous said...

I can't download anything from Esnips. It says that I have to have an account.

Anonymous said...

I like using esnips better than 4shared....

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

HarleyGirl said...

cool, thank u