Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Scared Baby

My 2 year old son was afraid of the fireworks so I stayed home. He wouldn't even let me sit on our roof to watch them. The rest of the family was where they were letting them off. Mr. Scared (who's usually Mr. Face) is now hugging my leg while we watch them live on tv!

As I sit here taking advantage of my child's fears because he's also being a cuddle bug, I am surfing. I found a great blog full of so much fun and inspiration. She has oodles and oodles of fun -available- freebies that will blow your mind. Her freebies from March and before may be gone but you still should read her blog and check out her great layouts! Seeing her creations makes me want to go to the park and take some photos to scrap!

Nana's Attic

2 comments:

makeyesup said...

Enjoy the cuddling and free and easy love they give at that age. Too soon they grow up and want only their peers.

Hope you had a great holiday.

Thanks for all your gifts. You are very talented.

Julie Ann said...

Two years in a row while visiting for the summer, my cousin's blanket caught on fire (where she sat to watch the fireworks) O.O

She was 11 & 12 at the time and to this day has not been back to see fireworks in person. I sat on a blanket next to her and recall how freaked out she was :(

Coincidentally, I stopped visiting around the same time - lol...