Sunday, July 15, 2007

Summer Grunge Kit


*** Originally posted 7-5-07 ***


This is a PARTICIPATION kit. Send me a layout you created using one of my freebies. If you send the actual layout, make sure it's smallest side is 300 pixels. You can always send me a link to a forum gallery. I will post these on a separate blogpage for a month or two then remove them. If you want, you can blur out the faces or "black box" them.

The purpose? So I can see what you have done with my designs and so others can be inspired by my readers.

About the kit: it's a monster kit in fun earthy blues, greens and browns. I had a quick page that I used as my inspiration to make this kit. With QP's I sometimes end up wanting it different or some addition pieces. This was the case here and I am sharing the "over results" with you. There's 2 sets of alphas, 27 buttons, 2 flowers, 23 frames, 22 mats, 28 papers, 26 ribbons and 22 tags.

The kit may be large, but I did upload as one file as well as splitting it for those on dial up. HS is for high speed.

Email me your layout or gallery link to dittersdoodles@yahoo.com and I will respond by sending you an invite to the folder at Esnips (I have to have an email addy for you to do this.)

1 comment:

glued2mybook said...

Tfs! I will send you a LO of this to.