Friday, July 27, 2007

Sunset Beach Kit


These colors were picked from a picture I took of the sun setting over Lake Superior as a storm was rolling in. It doesn't have a beach theme, just dots, doodles, stripes, plaids and florals. The above preview is just a contact sheet of the glass buttons.

NOTE! I have two sets of the SAME papers uploaded. One set has a texture to them and the file sizes are much bigger. These are marked with a Tx in the filename. I called the others "flat".

I didn't do an alpha for this kit. I think the Abbey Pastel Alphas offered with the Jazmin kit will work with this. A silver metallic alpha would look nice too.

Sunset Beach Kit on Esnips

(As of this posting the elements were up. I'm uploading the flat papers next, then the textured ones.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so pretty, thank you so much for sharing!

Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for this beautiful kit!!!!!!

makeyesup said...

Thanks so very much for another really nice kit.

HarleyGirl said...

beautiful, thank you