Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Custard Rose Complete


Either you are gonna love me or hate me about the size of this kit. Mostly it's due to the papers. The more detail you add the larger it becomes. And then I offered a big variety of those papers. But I'm going to start out small, with the embellishments. I did notice while finishing this kit on another computer that the colors do not look the same, my laptop shows these so soft and smooth and the desktop shows them darker and brighter. I still like the combo, but that alone totally threw me off. I hope all of my color palettes aren't that off because of it. I'm going to play with my display settings later and maybe print some samples off. Photos don't look unusual. Any thoughts or opinions on the coloring I use? Does it matter??

All files are hosted at 4shared because of the size (555 megs) and bandwidth issues.

The alphas come in two complete sets of pink and yellow glitter in the gloo gun font. I kept them simple because of the detail in some of the papers. Both sets are in the same zip.


Glass buttons. Always glass buttons! I know I add them to every kit, but I love the look of buttons. I don't always use them in a LO, it's just nice to have a choice.


And I have made more of my signature layered flowers. I'm really happy with these. And I like how there are quite a few options with this kit to make a 1970's themed layout.


Torn page borders in the solid colors with a canvas texture. The border has a white edge to make it look more like paper and a small drop shadow was added.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to also add that the August Round-Up Kit over at Make It Scrappy is nearing an end. Make sure you grab all of your parts before they put them in the subscription shop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for all of this--it's a great kit, and you're so generous to share it with us!

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Julie Ann said...

thank u much for all the goodies!