Friday, August 24, 2007

Esnips and Downloads

I'm not shifting my files from Esnips since they don't expire and I don't have a storage limit, plus they are free.

If you are getting a message about having a membership: they claim that you have to have one to download music and something else. Nothing they mentioned was anything I'd upload so I didn't think my readers would have a problem, but I guess you are.

Just sign up. They don't spam you and you might end up finding a use for the membership, like sharing a zip file of photos with a family member. You can password protect your zips and you can have invite-only folders.

I apologize if it's an inconvenience to join but I look at it this way, I'm offering things for free. I'm going to do what I can to make it easier on you, though in the end I don't want it to be a lot of work for me. When it becomes work or irritating designers quit. I don't want to be one of those.

2 comments:

tuttijudi said...

i signed up a long time ago and glad i did, i use it for extra storage and sharing privat collections of layouts with my DF

embosje (Netherlands) said...

Just sign in with esnips. Done in 30 secons and it works just great. No waiting and you can download several files at the same time. Fantastic!!. Thank you for all your beautiful freebies. :-D