Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Floral Papers


Here are some floral background pages I was messing around with. I was going to do some mini-kits with a few of them but chose not to at this time. There are more to come - these will be in a different folder. The current collection has about 35 pages. Each zip file contains only one paper and I did the best to describe the paper with it's filename. The preview above shows just one paper and the name of it is in the bottom left (it happens to be my favorite of all of the papers). Some of the pages may look as duplicates, some of them have a texture or some other effect making it different. Click on the image to go to the Esnips folder.

5 comments:

Pooh Bear said...

I love your flower papers! Thank you for sharing this. Do you have a newsletter that you send out?

Maria said...

Thank you very much! This blog post has been added to the list at digifree.blogspot.com

Scrapcat4914 said...

WOW THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!

Christine said...

I echo that sentiment.

WOW and triple WOW!!!

These papers are fantastic.

Thank you for sharing with us.

Lots of luv

Chris

mo said...

Thank you so much :)