Sunday, September 09, 2007

FileSpacer Spaced Out

I read the 404 error comment and went to investigate. I also got the error. Then I deleted the Meghan Kit part from the addy, still 404 error. Then I tried to login and it says I don't exist.

I'm confused.

This is copied and pasted from their homepage:

"Welcome To Filespacer.com. Filespacer.com is the leader in High Quality Free Hosting. Our servers have 99.9% Uptime with redundant connectivity. We have been in business for almost 3 years, providing a high quality service. All our servers support Unlimited Bandwidth, with Hosting for Unlimited Domains! PHP and Perl CGI, Cron Jobs, Custom Error Docs, No Filesize or Filetype Limits. We provide free hosting which includes popular features such as 1000MB Webspace, Unlimited Bandwidth, File Manager, HTML and JAVA Script allowed! Your URL will be http://www.Filespacer.com/users/yourname

FREE 1000MB Web Space !!!!
Hosted On Super Fast Servers
No File Size Limits!
Unlimited Data Transfer (Bandwidth)
Easy To Use File Manager
Powerful Online WYSIWYG + HTML Editor
Upload Multiple Files
Supports HTML and JavaScript
Register For Free Now!!! "

Couldn't tell you what went wrong. I'll work on it later and possibly add a second download site for the files.

[UPDATE 9-10] I guess Filespacer wasn't that great after all. I did upload new links but they are links that will expire eventually. I may change that but I am just swamped right now.

No comments: