Sunday, November 04, 2007

Glow Scribble Alpha


This alpha was done in the angelica font. It has a neon look to it and looks nice on black and white. All colors shown included as full sets of each color with upper, lower, numbers and punctuation. Click pic to download and PW is iloveabc. It's a 16 meg download. Let me know if any of you are having problems getting it due to size. When I was on dial up I would grab the bigger files at night (click a download, tuck someone in, come back, do another download... very large ones I'd get while I slept).

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

Julie Ann said...

Cool alpha - thank you!

Laura said...

downloaded very quick and easy for me. I love the colors and look forward to using them. THANK YOU for sharing your time, talent and most definitely this great alpha.

Laura