Sunday, December 09, 2007

Layered Slide Frames


Four zips make up this collection of layered slide frames. There's many different patterns from holiday to sports to cartoon and just plain unusual. Something for everyone here. Most of the pattern fills I made myself but I did use some website background patterns that I downloaded back in 2000 that I thought were interesting. And I used some cliparts from my 2000 stash to make fills. Most of the files are 9 megs. PW is vault.

File One (35 Frames)
File Two (38 Frames)
File Three (58 Frames)
File Four (52 Frames)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great! What is the password?

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post!

HarleyGirl said...

thank you so much, I love slide frames and these look great

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.