Monday, December 31, 2007

80's Knit Set 1


I have revisited an old kit to create a layout and have added the update here. I am going to make smaller mini-kits of many of the other pieces in the 2006 collection and offer here over the next week.

The above preview shows mainly the burgundy version of set 1. Included is an olive green and a navy blue. The plaid and striped pages and the alpha match all three colors. It's quite large, as most of the pages are from 4 to 10 megs each. I hope this doesn't hurt anyone on dial up, but I don't plan on taking them down any time soon, if ever, so there's plenty of time to grab them.

There are plain papers and some with a little bit of a texture. Stripes, plaids, mats, an alpha, frame set and mittens. The ribbons are simply a dashed line and a solid line.

The pattern is of a fuzzy or knit design that was inspired by a scan of a sweater I once owned that I liked but was "so 80's" that I got rid of it, thus the name.

The zip files do describe the contents so if you are being selective in your downloads you can find what parts you want easily. The PW is knitknit. Click on the preview for the download folder.

2 comments:

tuttijudi said...

looks great -will be back when i have time to DL it all TFS n happy 2008!

snowbunnylikeme said...

I'm in Toronto area of Canada. We got hit with a snow storm last night thru this am. Perfect timing. Thank You Thank You!!