Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Handful of Alphas

I've been sitting around all afternoon cutting apart some alphas I made last summer. I still have more so check back to this post tomorrow or the next to grab the last few files.

Americana Two-Tone - 3 color sets in two-tones, americana font

Americana Plaids - 4 color sets in plaid, americana font

Carebear In Pajamas - carebear font in a pastel pajama pattern

Century Gothic Swirl - a bright pink and bright blue funky swirl pattern, 2 color sets in the century gothic font

Fuzzy Black and White - in the heather font, a fuzzy white alpha with a black border

Heather - for lack of a creative name, in the heather font, a chrome like alpha with a black flower

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

Anne said...

Awesome alphas! Thank you so very much for all of them!
This time my favorite is Century Gothic Swirl.

Pattycakes said...

You just made my day! I love your work and want to thank you for being so very generous and good to us! You rock! Thank you! Thank you! :)