Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Layered Slide Frames



More of my signature layered slide frames. Some of these patterns may look familiar. I had used some of them in making my alphas and I may have included this in other places. Sorry if I had duplicated files. That's what happens when you make a ton of stuff and go to dump your files. All of the zips are in one folder but below is an overview of what is in each zip.

Animals: 15 frames with butterflies, fish, bird, giraffes, unicorns, a snake, etc.

Cartoon: 17 frames of Strawberry Shortcake, Blues Clues, Calvin and Hobbes, Garfield, Hello Kitty and Holly Hobbie.

Christmas: 34 frames (some may be repeats from trios sets)

Earthy: 16 frames in earth tones

Floral: 9 frames

Foodie: 22 frames, many of which match my frosting alphas, these frames are funny, one of my favorites is the hamburger one

Funki: 30 bright and sassy - funki - patterned frames

Fun: 9 frames with alpha patterns, beach, movies, etc

Girlie: 8 frames that are more of a girlie pattern

Halloween: 41 frames in a Halloween theme (these possibly can be repeats from the trios sets)

Holiday: 8 frames of US and Canadian Flags and hearts

Kit: 48 frames that match kits I have uploaded in the past

Plain: 42 frames in a pattern that doesn't stand out

Snowy: 38 snow themed frames (repeats may be found here too)

Sports: 3 sport related frames

Unfiled: 22 frames that didn't really fit into a category

6 comments:

Jody said...

I have just spent the last while downloading all your frames. I want to thank you so much for sharing these with us. I am not much at being able to create such items so they are a welcomed addition to my files. I know I will be able to make use of most of them as I scrap the family pages.

Thank you again for these and everything that you share. Blessings to you always.

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking freebie search engine is going to list this blog post today.

rejoyce said...

Thanks for sharing! I am not a creator. Is it easy to make a template? woulld love to use some of my own papers.
Thanks again!

gina said...

rejoyce - u can download a free program thats like adobe called gimp to create your own frames. some gals are offering templates tho hollys are easy to copy. its a square with a cutout and bucket filled pattern, then looks like a bevel or bumpmap and a dropshadow and finished off with a white frame below the patterned frame. it looks like holly adds bevel and shadow to the white layer too.

Grammadiane said...

Thank You soooo very much Dear for all these Beautiful Frames..They are very much appreciated....Happy Valentines Day and Thanks again Dear....SWAK

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all your hard work and generousity!