Monday, March 17, 2008

More Quick Pages

Circular Pages
Diamond Pages
Dottie Pages
Plaid Pages (not shown)

Little Monsters Set - This was something I made a couple of years ago. I didn't cut apart the alphas. There's pages and overlays. Feel free to cut apart and rearrange the overlays.

Navy Daisy Quick Pages - Two of them with added elements. I quit using the term "ploppers" once I found out it was trademarked, though I didn't notice that the preview still said it until I posted. I'm not fixing it.

Quick Pages Singles - Five in all, four shown. The circle one is in two colors. If you don't like where the framing is you can always cover it with your photos, frames, elements and borders.

Quick Frames - One style, several patterns. In the preview is a layout I had done with the frames. Similar ones have been offered before. A couple may be duplicates, but not all are. Feel free to recolor or use as a template.

Violet Daisy Pages - A flat page (shown), a page with two frames, and some added parts so you can create your own look. One of the flowers is cut out to be a silly photo frame. Called violet daisy only because we had these in our yard when I was little and that's what I called them. And I know the Navy Daisies aren't daisies either. I forget what they really are besides cute.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Great shares. Very useful creations. Thanks much!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.