Sunday, April 27, 2008

Extracted and Tinted Coins


I basically surfed the web for coins of all types and ages. Many of them were found on Ebay or Google Images. I extracted them and tinted them. Included are the original colorings as well as at least 4 variations to match your layouts to add that touch.

The coins are American, Chinese, Ancient Roman, Ancient European and from other ancient cultures. There are extruded coins with Disney themes. An Elvis coin. I tried to stay away from any religious coins, although some were fabulous in design and I love how Arabic writing looks on a coin. I just plain love coins.

Some of these are smaller than I wished, I did what I could to find larger images. Just keep that in mind while using them, and keep them on the smaller side in your layout. Many of these coins were tiny in real life anyway.

So enjoy. There's 3 downloads for today. I am working on the Chinese Calendar Coins later in the week (year of the monkey, dog, rat, etc).

CoinSetA.zip
CoinSetB.zip
CoinSetC.zip

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Jill said...

I am amazed that you would think of doing this. Very Clever.