Saturday, May 17, 2008

Golden Wood Alpha


This alpha is in the densmore font and has solid and hollow letters as well as numbers and punctuation. The period looks like a screwhead.

Sorry for the pathetic preview.

I got MY BABY back!! I don't have anything installed besides Real Player and Winrar. Best Buy didn't have my hard drive in stock so they put one in with 60 gigs more space! Woo hoo!! And they did the boring part of starting it up and going through the whole set up process (which they had to do to make sure my HD was the only thing fried). It's going to take a few days to recover, plus I have a full weekend and Monday ahead. As you can see though, I do have some goodies still around and I'll keep them coming. Problem is, I don't have June's items built up. I also am going to take some time to sit and scrap. I haven't scrapped a page in over a month!

If you haven't taken the scrap poll, the link is just below my header. Click preview to download freebie.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anne said...

Awesome. Really great job. Thanks much for sharing.

Dawn said...

Hey Holly..... You've been tagged!!!! hehehehe
come visit me for the info
www.dawnslayouts.com

katsk said...

Thank you!