Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Metallic Leaf Alpha


Rock on!! These alphas turned out waaayyy better than I had planned or expected. I did the first sheet as a single layer, forgetting about the alpha needing the depth with the leaves, but the layer style I chose to use with them did something wonderful, as if it knew I messed up just a bit and wow!! These alphas are large too, 600x800 each on average, so perfect size for monogramming (having a single large alpha on a page).

Dawn - sometimes I amaze myself. Hope you're enjoying the PSE6. Let me know if you have any questions. Rachel and I will help when we can. I made these alphas on PSE6. Watch those tuts I told you about and experiment. Keep a notebook handy so you can keep track of what you did on your own in case you want to repeat it. That's what I did.

I'm still without my laptop so I'm pulling things out of my stash. The weather has been gorgeous so between that and other things I haven't gotten around to doing stuff with my memberships. But I will get you guys the quantity of items I promised for the money. The complete kits is going to be the hard part but it can be done - and will be.

Enjoy your alpha, click on the preview for a larger view and click here to download.

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Anne said...

Beautiful alpha. Love it.
Thanks a lot.