Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Nueva Chrome Alpha


I'm all over the place today. I don't have a proper preview partly because I don't have Gimp installed yet and I forgot after making this alpha to make one (I lost my tou and chip too, most of you have it so copy one from another file if you wish). Thanks to Dawn who cut them apart for me.

If you liked the Bewitched one, you'll like this. It's part of a larger kit Dawn and I are working on. Hint: think beach! I'll have a peek-a-boo for the kit tomorrow if it rains here and I can't have my yardsale. Color palette are the blues and greens of water, browns of sand and the black, grays and white of dolphins. Textures of water, mosaic and sand.

Oh, you want that zip dontcha?!

A two page uncut version can be found here in case you prefer that.

4 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

harleygirl said...

great alpha, Holly, thanks much for sharing and thanks to Dawn for cutting them apart

Tammy aka bunchie said...

Hi there! Someone tagged me and I thought I would tag you because you offer so many wonderful things and wanted to promote your site! I hope you participate and if you do go to my blog for the rules. http://tbunchie.blogspot.com

katsk said...

Thank you!