Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Are You Ready for MORE Skip-Run-and-Jump?


I was asked to do some more things. I couldn't do my buttons since the brush I made is long gone. I had to remake some of those brushes last night.

The preview above shows only Jump colors, but it shows many of what's available in all three palettes. And each items comes in at least 6 colors. There's 272 megabytes worth! Whew!! I'll work on some alphas tomorrow or Friday. Someone asked for numbers and I know many of you like the punctuation. I'm going to use fonts that match the color palette, Jump is primary so more of a georgia/typewriter style, Run has brown so a grungey font and Skip having pink I figured something semi-fancy.


Not everything is shown in the previews. I notice the filmstrips and some of the slide frames aren't represented. Even if you aren't collecting these kits, my contributions are nice basics to add to many paper packs or kits that don't have quite what you need. I left all the fancy embellishing up to you so they are more versatile. The spinners are in 3 pieces. You can use the snaps and arrows without the spinner frame if you wish.

Here's your 6 downloads. Anyone having size issues, let me know.

JumpGoodies-DittersDoodles1.zip [bad link]
JumpGoodies-DittersDoodles2.zip [bad link]
RunGoodies-DittersDoodles1.zip
RunGoodies-DittersDoodles2.zip
SkipGoodies-DittersDoodles1.zip
SkipGoodies-DittersDoodles2.zip [bad link]


Here's the link to my previous Add-Ons from June 5th (the ones previewed on Digitreats).

12 comments:

barb said...

Holy cow Batman! TYSVM!!

ccynden said...

Thank you for the fabulous Skip and Run add-ons. I just love them.

lovetocraftbetty said...

What a gorgeous collection!! Thanks very much for sharing all these lovely designs!!

Elizabeth said...

thanks for your generosity and fun items!

Anonymous said...

Hi thaks for the goodie add ons they look fabulous and so many!!!! thanks again.sunny1972uk

Scrapping Mom of 5 said...

Wow thanks so much. I love these sets and can't wait to work with them more and more.

harleygirl said...

thanks so much for the new run, skip and jump add ons. I love your stuff

Kyrsten said...

SWEET, SWEET, SWEET!!

dawn said...

Wow, THANK YOU!!! You are so generous!

the51mom said...

Thanks for so many great freebies. Love the colors and can't wait to use them. You are most generous! TYVM.

Addicted2Scrappin' said...

Thanks for the wonderful addons!!!

Chris said...

Thanks so much for all the great add-ons! I also want to tell you that I love the way you have visited links highlighed on your site with a crossed out line. Makes it so much easier to see what links I've already visited. Thanks again!