Saturday, June 21, 2008

Backpacks Forbidden


While I'm on the subject of color palettes, here's a sneak peak at the color palette for my next kit, Backpacks Forbidden.

Where did I come up with that name? Well, the colors reminded me of a backpack then I remembered a school function where backpacks were forbidden.

The font used in the palette preview is called Pessima Light and I'll be using it to create an alpha for this kit. I don't know the direction I'll go with the elements but I'm thinking an outdoorsy kit that's both girlie and masculine.

Just leave the comments here, no need to email since Blogger emails me your comments once you post them. Have a great weekend and I'll be back on Monday with your first installment. Now I'm off to deal with an unfinished tut on my Gimp blog!

Oh... and I do allow people to use my palettes for add-ons (how does one own a color palette anyway right?). Just let me know you made one so I can preview it here. Only Dawn and Tammy have permission to use my items for quick pages and I hear Tammy has some in the works with the Urban Rainbow set... can't wait, can you? Didn't think so.

No comments: